Duro floor & cabinet Inc is looking for a full-time interior designer/sales associate. The person must have a passion for home design and customer relationships. The most desirable person is to utilize our material to help customers to meet their requirements and get the business done. We welcome new graduates including OPT students to apply for this position. Your hard work and achievement will be awarded.
About our company
Duro Floor & cabinet Inc is a bay area floor and cabinet company. We import variety of floors and cabinets from China and Asia. Our customers include distributors, home developers and builders, contractors, and homeowners in the San Francisco Bay Area. Quality is our most important for our customers. We are the essential supplier that you can trust.
- Full-time in our showroom and outside sometimes.
- Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Saturday (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Take care of customers and answer questions.
- Use design software and take customers’ ideas to design, and inspire customers with your design option and style.
- Communicate with customers and provides the customer with an exceptional experience.
- Place and follow up on customer orders, and put the order in the computer.
- Utilize client outreach, and sales techniques, and reach your sales goals.
- Partner with big clients to develop and explore new products and styles.
- Build strong client relationships and fellowship by consistently delivering the highest quality product and service.
- Reliable and have good time management skills
- Respond to client inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information
- Update website with new products and answer questions is plus.
- Use QuickBooks for data entry.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Knowledge or experience in interior design or the building industry is preferable, but we will train the right candidate.
- QuickBooks and other computer skills are pluses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40000-$60000 per year
Work Location: San Jose, California, USA
Please email your resume to:
or Call Amy at: 408-573-7288