1. Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver
Pick up and fill orders from stock and deliver to customers in bay area. Load / unload material using forklift and manually sometimes. Manage, organize and retrieve stock in the warehouse. Courtesy to customers
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area, upload to customer’s truck using the forklift.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Drive to deliver material to customer and pickup from partner vendor sometimes.
- Good driving record.
- 1+ yrs previous warehouse experience preferred, no experience is also acceptable if you like the job.
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
- Prefer full-time.
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 30-50lbs occasionally
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, or crouch.
Job type: Full time
Please email your resume to:
or Call Amy at: 408-573-7288